What we need
Social media Specialist
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Paid Social media Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Client Facing
B.H. & Co. Consulting are proud working once again with a client we have an established and successful relationship with here in Dublin. Our client are one of the leading Paid Search and Digital Advertising solutions provider, with their very own product offering and automated software advertising solutions, as well as a skilled and knowledgeable team able to provide support to clients across all areas of their search needs and advertising requirements.
The ideal person in this role is someone who has a real passion for client satisfaction, as well as social media – someone who looks to find solutions and not focus too much on the problems, this is a senior hire and will be coming in directly to a busy client base with varying needs and demands. You will need to build lasting relationships with existing clients, as well as in future look to add clients to the book of business within the company.
This company offer an attractive salary as well as great benefits, health insurance, flexible work hours, and a relaxed and laid-back working environment.
Be the program owner for global social advertising revenue within the company:
- Define the program strategy and identify unique selling propositions linked to the comapnies existing technology. Drive growth for clients through creation and execution of social advertising campaigns; with an emphasis on eCommerce clients
- Drive adoption of social advertising through client base; be an evangelist internally and externally.
- Work with product and engineering teams to identify automation and optimization opportunities for social media advertising.
- Nail it and scale it! After defining and building a successful program, identify opportunities to grow and scale it effectively.
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Advertising
- Strong hands on experience with social advertising campaign management.
- Ability to create and sell social advertising solutions
- Ability to define and manage a program/product
- Speak German fluently or natively
If you think this role could be a good match for you, please prepare and send over a copy CV which highlights your suitable and relevant experience for this role.