What we need
C++ Software Engineer
C++, C, Software, IDE’s, Continuous Integration, Distributed Systems, Version Control Systems, Microsoft Windows, C#, Scripting, UI Design/Implementation, Agile, Multithreading.
At BH & Co Consulting we’re proud to represent an established and respected client within the gaming and entertainment industry. Due to continued growth and success, they require a C++ Software Engineer to join the team, in their office based in the heart of Bristol. This is a great opportunity to join a stable and highly skilled team, with scope to advance and learn along the way, developing a rewarding and lasting career within a household name. In a company that offers great benefits, career support, learning opportunity and work with the newest, modern technologies.
As a C++ Software Engineer, this role is to be part of highly technical team, all with a passion for development and real interest in technology R&D. This team test all work developed and provides high level support to clients implementing and deploying the product. You will be responsible for end-to-end design, development and testing – looking for someone confident in their ability and able to work with a positive and contributed attitude.
- You will be responsible for developing new and improving existing features and software
- Participate in code/documentation reviews, coach other team members
- As a Software Engineer you will be working as part of a team in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Assisting support engineers, when dealing with customer queries
- Client requirements gathering and consulting on design where needed.
Key skills and experience:
- Clearly demonstrate exceptional design and coding skills
- Solid C/C++ development and debugging expertise
- Experience in software testing techniques and various methodologies
- Experience of IDEs and Debuggers
- Version control systems
- Experience working in a Microsoft/Windows environment
- Agile/Scrum experience
Dependent on Experience, Excellent Benefits Package