What we Need
Senior Xamarin Application Developer
- 3+ years’ experience in software development (C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, REST API’s).
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering complex mobile Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- Strong knowledge in C# .Net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MVVM, XAML.
- Version control – GIT
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem solving skills and capabilities.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Experience following best practices for code quality – design and code reviews.
- Familiarity of Visual Studio as IDE for Xamarin application development.
- Basic understanding of JIRA and Confluence usage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver fully functional, cross platform and well tested mobile application developed according to the specification.
- Work with the development team to design proper solutions in accordance with the functional requirements and long term strategy.
- Involve in Development tasks, debugging, unit testing, defect fixes & hot fixes
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that performs efficiently.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Implement core pieces of the functionality – mobile and server side components.
- Drive and supervise build process, test and deployment.
- Work with the support teams to identify and resolve production issues.
- Collaborate, learn, teach
15th October 2019