What we need
Client Success Manager
Key Skills: Paid Search, Online Advertising, Digital Marketing, Google AdWords, Google analytics, Bing, Amazon
B.H. & Co. Consulting are proud working once again with a client we have an established and successful relationship with here in Dublin. Our client are one of the leading Paid Search and Digital Advertising solutions provider, with their very own product offering and automated software advertising solutions, as well as a skilled and knowledgeable team able to provide support to clients across all areas of their search needs and advertising requirements.
The ideal person in this role is someone who has a real passion for client satisfaction, as well as digital marketing – as well as someone who looks to find solutions and not focus too much on the problems, this is a senior hire and will be coming in directly to a busy client base with varying needs and demands. You will need to build lasting relationships with existing clients, as well as in future look to add clients to the book of business within the company.
This company offer an attractive salary as well as great benefits, health insurance, flexible work hours, and a relaxed and laid-back working environment.
As part of this role you will be:
- Understanding clients needs and requirements of business, deliver strategy to match
- Proactive attitude with a self-motivated drive and ambition
- Client troubleshooting and care service
- Team player and willingness to learn new processes and deliver consistent high client satisfaction standards
- Organise and manage a large client portfolio, made up of lead generated, eCommerce and retuning clients
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience with Google AdWords, AdWords Editor (a bonus)
- Google Analytics experience
- Account management experience ideal
- German language skills – fluent or near to
- An approachable and friendly manner
- Good client interaction experience, ideally from Agency
If you think this role could be a good match for you, please prepare and send over a copy CV which highlights your suitable and relevant experience for this role. Ideally we are looking to make an offer on this in the coming month(s) – ready for someone to start sometime in the New Year, notice period depending.